New chat on Expats.cz

Categories

DIY in the Czech Republic? Get your House & Home questions answered here.

Urgently looking for a room

Hi ladies and gentleman, I am looking urgently for a room in Prague, I am here for almost 3 weeks already, I work for Wargaming Prague, I make music in my spare time, I'm easy going and respectful, speaking fluent English, Polish and some intermediate Czech, I was living here in 2011 and decided to come back. I have accommodation until 16th of September, and I urgently need a place to stay. Preferably somewhere near the center (Holesovice, Zizkov, Vinohrady,Smichov etc) Please let me know if you know something

Tomasz Stępień

Click to show all old posts

https://www.expats.cz/praguerealestate/?Nav

10.26.47 14.09.2017

Urgently looking for a room

Hi ladies and gentleman, I am looking urgently for a room in Prague, I am here for almost 3 weeks already, I work for Wargaming Prague, I make music in my spare time, I'm easy going and respectful, speaking fluent English, Polish and some intermediate Czech, I was living here in 2011 and decided to come back. I have accommodation until 16th of September, and I urgently need a place to stay. Preferably somewhere near the center (Holesovice, Zizkov, Vinohrady,Smichov etc) Please let me know if you know something

10.10.00 13.09.2017