New chat on Expats.cz

Categories

Raising kids in Prague or the Czech Republic? Get advice and support in our Family Q&A forums.

German mum is searching for an English or German speaking mum in Prague

Hello everybody, I'm 30 and live in Troja, Prag 8. My daughter is 11 months old and I would love to meet some English or German speaking mums to do some "action" with the babies (or let the babies do the action and the mums drinking coffee:). I am in Prague since May because my partner is working here. We are here from Mo-Thu, over the weekend we are usually back in Germany. Bye Christin

Christin Kaiser

Click to show all old posts

Hi Marzena,
jetzt habe ich mich erst wieder an diesen Post erinnert :) Sehr gerne, schreib mich doch direkt an unter 123endres@gmail.com, dann können wir Nummern tauschen und mal was ausmachen!
Grüße
Chrissi

06.23.39 05.10.2017

Hi Elana, thanks for your answer- please feel free to contact me directly under 123endres@gmail.com, we could share our mobile numbers and get in touch for some action :)
Chrissi

06.23.34 05.10.2017

Hello Christin,
I'm Elena, also an expat, living in Prague 5 and have a 4 month old baby boy. I would like to connect with new mothers so if you feel like meeting let me know!

20.10.46 23.09.2017

Hi Christin,

ich habe auch eine 11 Monate alte Tochter 😀 Wir wohnen in Prag 6. Wäre schön, wenn wir uns auf einen Kaffee treffen würden.

Marzena

21.27.00 04.09.2017

German mum is searching for an English or German speaking mum in Prague

Hello everybody, I'm 30 and live in Troja, Prag 8. My daughter is 11 months old and I would love to meet some English or German speaking mums to do some "action" with the babies (or let the babies do the action and the mums drinking coffee:). I am in Prague since May because my partner is working here. We are here from Mo-Thu, over the weekend we are usually back in Germany.
Bye
Christin

11.39.04 29.08.2017