Chat

Expat Life

Best place for getting a tattoo done????

pieretka
Member: #3808
Reply with quote Send this user a private message View this users profile
Hi guys,

I need a help if anyone of you is familiar with the tattoo stuff. I wonder where in Prague is the best place for getting a tattoo done. IŽve been thinking of UZI in Legerova and IŽll probably go there but IŽm looking for some other opinions about another tattoo salloons around Prague. And foreigners are said that sometimes they know Prague better then we Pragers do so if anyone can help IŽll be glad [img]smile.gif[/img]
Report abusive posts or users
07-09-03, 03:43 PM

Ricky
Member: #3593
Hi Pieretka-

If you come across any good ones, let me know too, coz i wanna get a tatoo done too. I should be in prague around the first week of Oct. Still wondering how many day i really should spend in Prague.
--
Never refuse any advance of friendship, for if nine out of ten bring you nothing, one alone may repay you.
07-09-03, 04:47 PM

jueves
Member: #4174
A friend of mine got hers done in UZI, by a guy whos called "namornik" - "sailor" and he did a great job, delicate stuff on !hands! and neck, with two subsequent small touch ups for free. The tattoo place on Jilska is also said to be quite good in terms of design and prices. But I really believe that the after-care, that is how you take care of it right after its been done, makes a big difference. Good luck!
08-09-03, 02:51 PM

ButaneBri
Member: #27522
I like Tribo. I don't really know the others but I like the job they did and they are very clean and professional.

Bri
24-10-06, 03:10 AM

Jumbo Cummings
Member: #18998
Bloody Blue Tattoo is good.
I had some work done there, they have two shops one in Zizkov on Konevova and one in the centre, cant remember the name of the street though.
I paid 2000kc for about 2 hours work
24-10-06, 08:35 AM

The Ostrich Watch
Member: #25515
Chairman TOW
Someone was looking for a tatooist or somin but i cant find the thread well check out www.hell.cz

Welcome to HELL.cz, salon targeted on PERSONALITY TUNING,
tattoo, piercing, scarification and other modifications.
Extravagant hairdesign, rasta, dfreadlocks also.
--
''Telling it like it is''
24-10-06, 03:18 PM

wiz
Member: #12138
There is a place on Dlouha opposite Roxy too.

I saw fredster going in there last Friday to get Literotika's avatar tatooed on his chest.
24-10-06, 03:24 PM

The views expressed here are those of the authors and not those of Expats.cz. By posting, you agree to our COC and Terms of service
Unhelpful or offensive posts may be deleted without warning, along with user account. Report abuse here.