The Expats.cz Prague business directory is the best place on the internet to find Antiques resources in Prague and within the Czech Republic.
- There you’ll find an amazing Antique Collection of Original Hand-Carved Printing Woodblocks from mid-19 century that come from a now defunct printing factory in Central Bohemia.
- Pastorale Co.
- English Interior Design.Fabrics and Furniture. Bedding, Tableware and Lighting and Gifts.
- Army Shop
- Purchase, sale, exchange and consultancy : army uniforms, army accessories since the year 1900 untill today. Possibility of renting our goods to...
- The heart of the Charles University since the 14th century.
- Art on Paper
- Art on paper... was created by John and Daniela Dupuy in 1995. There are two shops, one in Lugano (Switzerland ) open in 1999 and one in Prague (Czech...
- Ztichla Klika
- The book store and gallery Ztichlá klika specializes in antique and rare publications from the 15th to the 19th century, as well as interesting printed...
- Antikvariat Karel Krenek
- Our store has been located for over the past ten years in the heart of Prague's Old Town, now at U Obecního domu 2, just by the medieval Powder Tower. It...
- Rare books! open M-F 10-18
- Antique Cinolter
- Antique shop in the center of PragueWatches, paintings, porcelain, glass, jewellery, diamonds, and more.