The Little Mole International Preschool of Prague
The Little Mole International Preschool provides a stimulating early care and educational experience to promote each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development for children from 6 months to 6 years. Our goal is to develop and support each child’s desire to be a lifelong learner.
The mission of The Little Mole International Preschool is to provide quality care for children through a cooperative partnership between parents and staff. Our focus is to provide a stimulating early care and educational experience to promote each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development. Our goal is to develop and support each child’s desire to be a lifelong learner.
The Little Mole International Preschool was founded in 2007. Since founding it has grown to care for over forty children from over twenty countries. We understand that the decision of choosing a preschool is a difficult one for any parent, and we aim to help you with this process wherever possible by offering:
• Consultations to fully understand both your requirements and those of your child.
• Tour of the preschool with an explanation of room activities.
• Introduction to the staff and their responsibilities.
NURSERY (from 6 months to 3 years):
This programme is designed to assist the child towards independence, social awareness, respect and the development of motor skills and language. This includes our Kidsparkz curriculum, especially designed for toddlers.
PRESCHOOL (from 3 years to 5 years):
We provide an attractive educational and art curriculum, which allows the children to gain knowledge and skills necessary to meet the demands of school and adult life. We encourage our children to learn teamwork and the rules of social life through both play and organised activities.
Communication with parents:
We provide regular communication about the child’s progress by sending personalized weekly reports to parents as well as a private link with pictures of lessons and activities for each week. In addition to this, parents receive a monthly newsletter with important dates and relevant information about school activities.
• For our preschoolers, we offer a variety of afternoon activities including gymnastics, art, capoeira, yoga for kids, dance and cooking.
• During the school year, children receive visits from police, doctors and firefighters.
• We celebrate Carnival, Halloween, and Holiday parties with children and family.
• In our story book program, parents are encouraged to come to school and read books to the children.
Open 8:00 to 17:00.