- 10% discount on all tuition fees for school year 2016-17
- 17th Happy Year - Jingle Bells was Established in 1999
- First Year of Beautiful new sister branch to our location at Hradcanska
- Easy-to-reach central location at right at Namesti Miru, P2 - excellent connection to trams & metro
- Experienced & supportive native English speaking teachers
- Competitive preschool prices – all inclusive BIO meals and activities
- Flexible Hours - part-time/full-time, 1 to 5 days per week (subject to availability)
- Children's Play Centre/Baby-sitting onsite Mon-Fri 15:00 to 18:00
- Located in the upper ground floor of a corner building with access to private courtyard garden
- Healthy Balanced BIO Menu from Bionea
- British National Curriculum inspired, British run and est.
- Great teacher pupil ratio
- Multicultural international community
- Play-based, creative arts-based and dynamic physical learning
- Children, staff and parents work together in a relaxed environment
- Exciting and well-balanced programme
- We accept children 2 years to 6 years
- Optional School-in-Nature residential programme
- July Summer Camp options for all
Who would expect that it is going to be a problem to get a kid out of pre-school? Well, somehow Jingle-Bells managed to convince our son that it is really fun and enjoyable place to stay. Collective of kids, as well as teachers, who are able to prepare great atmosphere and activities, is the best combination.
Our five-year-old daughter attended Jingle Bells for one year. From the first day to the last, she looked forward to preschool. After visiting several Czech and English-language preschools, we decided on Jingle Bells primarily because of the personality of its director, Angela, who is both professional and relaxed--she's a natural with the kids. The staff at the Náměstí míru location are young and energetic and lead the children through a day that is well structured, full of educational activities, and outdoor play. Our daughter also participated in the after-school activities such as "singlish" and cooking class as well as a Christmas pageant and a sleep-over. She enjoyed it all, learned a bunch, and we were very satisfied here. Thanks to the teachers.
We look one year for preschool which will replace nursery of our daughter where she was feeling as at home. Our daughter is very sensitive to any small changes and she is stack with her rituals. But the director Angela is very open great person, she has personal approach to each family and solve the family situation individually. All the staff is very nice, patient, understanding to special children’s problems and needs, flexible and very supportive not only the kids, but also the parents. Our daughter is there very happy, she enjoying many activities what they do daily, her English went up gradually and she consider the school on Náměstí Míru her second home. She is sad if some of teacher is missing, because she misses them. We are happy that we find this school she can spend her time happy and valuable. ( Eliška’s moms)
The soul of the school created by the staff and their unique life approach gives it a special value. It is a welcoming and a creative environment led by experienced and empathetic teachers. In addition the choice of the activities is great - going horse riding was one my daughter's favorite ones. Tara simply adores going there.
What is the most important when working with children? Yes, the staff. And they are just fantastic: flexible, patient, and understanding, warm and supportive. Kids feel at home here. When after the second visit the kid starts to call it Tom's house, that does say a lot. Would gladly recommend.