Park Lane International School
Park Lane International School’s Primary and preschool branch caters for children from 2-11 and is located close to central Prague in the leafy and peaceful neighbourhood of Střešovice (Norbertov 3, Prague 6). The new Primary and Secondary school (6-18) is situated directly beneath the walls of Prague Castle in the historic district of Malá Strana (Valdštejnská 151, Prague 1). Travel between the two sites is relatively easy and the journey takes around 10 minutes by tram or private car.
Park Lane International School welcomes children of all nationalities and prides itself on being a small and caring school where parents, students and staff work in partnership to create a happy, friendly community. Every care has been taken to ensure a vibrant, safe and state-of-the-art environment for our pupils.
To educate the students of today for the unknown occupations of tomorrow.
To create an environment where children are:
• successful learners
• respectful and empathetic
• co-operative and collaborative
• honest and trustworthy
• knowledgeable and competent in the use of ICT
• aware of environmental issues
• resourceful and responsible global citizens
• A broad and balanced curriculum based on the English National Curriculum in the Primary stages, followed by key stage 3 (UK) and the Cambridge Secondary 1 programme from 11-14, Cambridge IGCSEs (15-16) and the the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (17-18);
• Out-of-hours learning: Park Lane has a very popular and varied clubs and extracurricular activities programme, which helps to supplement the taught curriculum and brings learning to life;
• Very favourable Pupil to Teacher ratios at all levels;
• Regular Czech lessons are available for native speakers with separate Czech provision for foreign learners.
School Campuses and Facilities:
• Newly reconstructed, purpose-built primary school in a central but quiet and peaceful location. The Secondary School (in Mala Strana) is housed in a palatial building (- a former embassy) surrounded by its own gardens and terraces in a beautiful plot measuring 3000M2;
• Bright and spacious classrooms;
• Modern learning resources, including Mac computers and interactive whiteboards;
• Large multi-purpose halls;
• Playgrounds & sports pitches;
• Well resourced libraries;
• Music and Drama facilities.
• Experienced and resourceful professionals
• Dynamic and caring
• UK Qualified
• Native English-speakers
Parents and prospective students are always welcome to visit us by appointment. We will be happy to explain our curriculum and child-centred approach to teaching and learning and look forward to showing you around our wonderful campuses.