Kooperativa pojišťovna, a.s., Vienna Insurance Group
Kooperativa has a firm and stable positions on the Czech market
- Second biggest insurance company in the Czech
Republic (proportion of 22.3%).
- Registered Capital: CZK 3,000 Mio.
- Net profit (2007): CZK 1,086.751 Mio.
- Written premium (2007): CZK 29,011.229 Mio.
Number of clients: more then 2 Mio.
Kooperativa is member of the strong Vienna Insurance Group
- Vienna Insurance Group is the leading Austrian
insurance group in the Central and Eastern
European countries (written premium amounting
to 6.1 billion Euro).
- Rating A+ with positive results (awarded by
Standard & Poor's).
- Major shareholder of Kooperativa: WIENER
STÄDTISCHE Versicherung AG
Vienna Insurance Group – 85.46 %.
Vienna Insurance Group is the only insurance
group traded on the Prague
Customer Care Exceeding Standard
- Over 300 points of sale all over the country (go
- Free green customer line: +420 841 105 105
- Comprehensive offer on products:
- Personal Life Insurance
- P&C Insurance
- Business Insurance for Entrepreneurs, Firms and Industry
- Motor Third-Party Liability
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Liability Insurance