Czech Musical Fund Piano Rentals
The Czech Music Fund was founded as a charitable trust by the Czech Music Foundation in 1998. Since its establishment, the Czech Music Fund has operated and provided services pertaining directly and naturally to the music life in the Czech Republic.
The main activity of the Czech Music Fund is long term or short term piano rentals. We have storerooms in Prague, Brno, Ostrava and Lanškroun.
WHY RENT A PIANO?
A good-quality new piano (upright piano) may set you back CZK 100,000 or more. It is a definitive decision and there’s no going back. Selling a piano is more difficult than terminating its rental. What’s more, if you opt to rent you will pay a few hundred Czech crowns a month. You can rent the piano for 10 years or so and it’s still cheaper than buying outright.
WHY RENT A PIANO WITH US?
- our piano rental possibilities are extensive indeed.
- we offer the stability of an organisation with long-term activity.
- we provide the widest range and lowest prices.
- we will help you with arranging transportation by qualified hauliers.
- we have storerooms in Prague, Brno, Ostrava a Lanškroun.