At Graebel, a world leader in relocation and household goods shipping, we believe no detail is ever too small - whether we're moving a single family or an entire corporation. And if we're this conscientious with our customers, imagine the care we'll take with your career.
As our client base is increasing, we are looking for new members to join our Prague based team for the full-time position of 'Global Household Goods Coordinator'. The position will involve coordinating household goods relocations of employees of our corporate clients and managing every aspect of the transfer, i.e. customer service, planning, logistics, vendor and financial management, with an emphasis on first class customer service and communication.
• Serves as the main point of contact for the customer throughout the move.
• Provides the customer with a comprehensive plan based on specific customer needs
• Identifies qualified third party vendors when additional services are required
• Responsible for the coordination and monitoring of the entire move, including managing services from third party vendors as well as financials
• Procurement and processing all required documents and paperwork domestically and internationally to ensure compliance with regulations
proven experience in customer service and process management is a must
advanced English communication, teamwork skills and readiness to work in ever-changing, multicultural environment
logistics/forwarding experience would be advantageous
Flexibility, initiative, ability to work under stress and meet targets, open mind, ‘international feeling’, project managing skills, initiative, analytical thinking, fast learner.
Fluency in English (verbal and written) essential. Second language an advantage.
Education: bachelor degree preferred
The successful candidates will work in central Prague within attractive surroundings, receive a competitive salary with benefits, in an international environment. They will also learn about the industry through our intensive training program and will have the opportunity to work with many of our prestigious clients.
Please send your CV in English