Interested in writing for Expats.cz? We are always looking for well-researched, well-written articles on items of interest to the expat community in Prague, and the Czech Republic. Here are some general guidelines.
- Be provided in an MS Word Document (.doc) with any requested formatting.
- Be written in standard English, free of any typos or grammar issues.
- Be approx. 800-1000 words in length.
- Be relevant to the international community living in Prague.
- Our target audience lives in Prague, they are not tourists. We want information useful to people who are living here.
- Use standards (monetary, measurements, etc.) relevant to the Czech Republic. Please quote all prices in Czech crowns in this format: 100 CZK.
- Provide factual, objective and unbiased information.
- Include contact information in the article; no sidebars, please. This format is best: Expat Shop (www.expatshop.cz) OR if there is no web address, please supply the street address.
- Provide a clear, step-by-step solution in the body of the article to any issues raised.
- Please read through the website. You´ll get an idea of topics we´ve covered and see that we prefer a casual, friendly style. We also prefer articles that will have some relevance to both newcomer´s as well as people who have lived here for a number of years.
- Please pitch us your idea first; along with a couple samples of your writing.
If you are interested in writing for us, but don´t have any ideas, please send an email along with some writing samples. Please don´t send completed articles. Pitches (and any other questions) can be sent to email@example.com
Jobs in Prague for English & Multilingual Speakers
Click for 100's of jobs in Prague for English and multilingual speakers in Prague.