What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The Cookies We Set
- This site offers newsletter, email, or alert subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- When you submit data through a form such as those found on our contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- In order to provide you with a great experience, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we may need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, a widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Other third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell advertising products, it's important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase, and as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- In some cases we may provide you with custom content based on what you tell us about yourself, either directly or indirectly, by linking a social media account. These types of cookies simply allow us to provide you with content that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have come to the site through one of our partners.
- We use social media buttons on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Facebook, Twitter, and Disqus may set cookies through our site which can be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Jobs in Prague for English & Multilingual Speakers
Click for 100's of jobs in Prague for English and multilingual speakers in Prague.